Google

The Narrow Minded Christian

God is narrow minded: 1 God 1 Way NO EXCEPTIONS. Jesus Christ is the ONLY door to salvation John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life. "

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Monday, January 22, 2007

Billboards




I know you've all seen them, the billboards that have God telling you something.

I saw this one on a state highway; it said:

"Need marriage counseling? I can help." -God.


Now I'm 18, I've never been engaged or anything like that. But that billboard stayed with me.

I don't need marriage counseling, but what about dating, friends, parents, financial planning? I never really thought about all the ways God and His word can counsel and help me until I saw that billboard; a billboard that on the surface had nothing to do with me.

So, when was the last time you sat down and asked God's help? Try it.

He's a free 24/7 helpline. Your pocketbook and your spirit will thank you for going to God.

Just remember, in all things God answers in His own time, but isn't all therapy like that?

~A Mountain Wings Original #7022



by Brittany Duffy, Norman, OK~



††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††



A VERY smart 18 year old!

C~B~N



Top of Page

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home