Google

The Narrow Minded Christian

God is narrow minded: 1 God 1 Way NO EXCEPTIONS. Jesus Christ is the ONLY door to salvation John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life. "

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Monday, October 31, 2005

Mentally Unstable

Mr. Bill Maher has described Christians as "mentally unstable." So here is one Christian's rebuttal:

No, Mr. Maher, when I worship the Lord

I am my most cognizant
I am my most stable.
I am my most happy.
I am also:
my most loving.
my most joyful.
my most peaceful.
my most patient.
my most kind.
my most good.
my most faithful.
my most gentle.
my most controlled.
When I worhip my Lord and obey His will for my life.
Galatians 6: 22


Top of Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home